Yes, this is a real book. This book is a great "lure" book for readers that need a bit of prodding when it comes to reading. Some may find this book a bit disturbing, but I feel that as long as students are reading, the purpose is being served. While reading, I was brought to a few chuckles myself. This book can be rather hard to find a libraries, though. In fact, this book was not even on the shelves at the high school. I had to ask for it. The "lead" librarian refuses to put it on the shelves. The book is full of interesting information concerning the way humans release gas. Overall, a very enjoyable book to read!Monday, February 8, 2010
Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers
Yes, this is a real book. This book is a great "lure" book for readers that need a bit of prodding when it comes to reading. Some may find this book a bit disturbing, but I feel that as long as students are reading, the purpose is being served. While reading, I was brought to a few chuckles myself. This book can be rather hard to find a libraries, though. In fact, this book was not even on the shelves at the high school. I had to ask for it. The "lead" librarian refuses to put it on the shelves. The book is full of interesting information concerning the way humans release gas. Overall, a very enjoyable book to read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment